- This *crazy* sim for the USAF.
- Windows SDK for the Poynt Smart Terminal
- IntelliCyt HyperCyt and HyperView data analytics software that make analysis of flow cytometry data really fast. (A training video)
- Salvation - Awesome visualization platform for creating real-time 3d graphics for live events (and the London Olympics opening ceremony) . I do most of the infrastructure stuff like hosting, licensing, and custom file server software.
- An HTML5 version of jsjoust - Done over a few hours one weekend with Vito. Original
- Chicken Dance Powered Drone Vito and I built for the SXSW 2013 drone games. Gesture Test Test 2 Test 3
- Ludum Dare - I made a game in a couple hours called Damn Locksmiths for LD22.
- OCRadio - A streaming mp3 server. (No longer streaming)
- Armageddon - A prototype I made for the iPhone where I evaluated mechanics for what is basically a real-time Risk with bombers and fighters.
Old personal projects
- Hackerpacket (~2003) - A fun little packet sniffer inspired by the Gibson in the movie "Hackers". I'm kind of depressed that I can't get it to list the network interfaces properly on 32bit XP with SP3 with any version of WinPcap. Considering I did this around 2002/2003 something has probably changed.
I know I have the source around here somewhere.
- Alpha Squadron (2000ish) - A partially complete but playable 3d space shooter. I don't have the source and haven't launched it in years. It was a fun little project and evidently it's still on FilePlanet..